Instinct is partnered with Cubex to automatically send patient/account information upon patient check in.
❓ How It Works
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your Instinct and Cubex integration.
- Once enabled, check your patient into Instinct as you normally would and the patient will appear as ‘Active’ in Cubex’s MyCubex with the following information (if entered into Instinct):
- Patient ID
- Patient Name
- Patient DOB
- Patient Species
- Patient Breed
- Patient Gender
- Account ID
- Account First/Last name
- Account Address
- Account Phone Number
- Account Email
- When your patient is checked out of Instinct, they will appears as ‘Inactive’ in Cubex’s MyCubex.
📓 Please Note:
- Patients may take up to 1 minute after check-in to appear in MyCubex.
- Patients checked in to the OTW board will also have their details sent to MyCubex.
- Changes to patient or account information in Instinct will be updated in MyCubex.
- Transferring a patient to a new account or merging two accounts together in Instinct will update the patient and account information in MyCubex.
- Merging a two patients in Instinct will not update MyCubex and the patient that was merged will remain as ‘Active’ in MyCubex. Users will need to manually change this patient to ‘Inactive’ in MyCubex.
- Cubex does not currently support special characters such as ‘&’ or ‘/’ in patient or account information and the presence of these characters can prevent a patient from being marked as ‘Active’ in MyCubex.
🔜 Upcoming Plans for this Integration:
A future version will further integrate with the Cubex Patient Profile to facilitate orders from Instinct and enhance charge capture!
🧠Test your knowledge with our Careville Quiz!