Instinct is currently compatible with Dragon Dictation and Talkatoo. Read below to learn more on how to install and use these dictation programs in Instinct!
Once Dragon Dictation is installed on your device you can use the Dragon ‘Dictation Box’ to easily transfer text to Instinct. Please contact Dragon directly for these instructions and they will walk you through the setup process.
Dragon Dictation can be used on either the Instinct App or via Chrome browser with this extension. Please note that Chromebooks are unable to run Dragon Dictation.
This short video shows how Dragon Dictation will integrate with our software!
Dragon Dictation via Chrome Browser (recommended)
- Launch Chrome web-browser
- Add Dragon Medical One Web Extension via Chrome Store
- After adding extension, close and reopen the web-browser and log into Instinct via Chrome
You are now able to use your Dragon microphone or mobile application to dictate directly in Instinct!
Dragon Dictation via Instinct App
- In order to transfer text to Instinct, you must have the Dictation Box open in Dragon. This can be opened using the Dragon microphone or mobile application as shown below:
📓 Please Note: Transfering text via the Dictation Box is the recommended method in Instinct. If you do not use the Dictation Box and attempt to dictate directly to Instinct, the text may not generate.
2. On your Dragon microphone or mobile device, click the microphone icon and speak into your device. Dragon will dictate the text automatically and populate it in the Dictation Box.
3. You can then click the ‘Transfer Text’ button on your device to transfer the Dictation box content into Instinct.
💡 ProTip: Make sure your cursor is in the correct text field!
Once Talkatoo is installed on your device you can easily transfer text to Instinct. Please contact Talkatoo with any installation questions.
1. Talkatoo is available on PC and Mac devices and can be used on the Instinct App or via Chrome browser.Click the Talkatoo ‘Start Dictation’ button seen at the bottom of the screen and then select the text field you would like to populate.
📓 Please Note: Clicking ‘Start Dictation’ will remove your cursor from any text field so you need to select the text field after clicking ‘Start Dictation’.
2. When you are finished speaking, click ‘Stop Dictation’ as shown below: