We’ve made it very easy for you to copy vitals as a table or list directly from EMR!
📊 Vitals Screen
To copy Vitals from Instinct, navigate to the Vitals screen for any patient and select ‘Copy Vitals’ towards the bottom of the page.
There are 4 options which can be copied as a list or table:
- Intake Vitals: First weight/TPR
- SOAP Vitals: Most recent 5 weight/TPR/ins/outs
- Latest Vitals: The most recent vitals recorded
- All Vitals: All vitals for this visit
💡 ProTip: You can also copy Vitals right from the Status Board! To do this, click the 3-dot menu to the left of any patient and select the ‘Copy’ dropdown next to Copy Vitals.
➕ Adding Snippets
As you fill out the various fields of a Charting Document, there is a Snippets button which allows quick insertion of default text or canned responses. These can be set up by your Admin team to help fill out information in any notes field. To add a Snippet to a document, click inside a note box and the snippets icon will appear below the box.
In addition to custom built Snippets, you also have the option to insert a patient’s vitals from their current treatment sheet, including:
- Vitals snapshot: Intake (inserts the patient’s intake vitals for the current visit)
- Vitals snapshot: SOAP (inserts the patient’s most recent 5 entries of weight, TPR, and ins/outs for the current visit)
- Vitals snapshot: Latest (inserts the patient’s latest vitals for the current visit)
- Vitals snapshot: All (inserts all the patient’s vitals for the current visit)
- Treatments snapshot: All (inserts the patient’s treatment list for the current visit)