The Transaction Details Report provides detailed information on collected payments, refunds, and adjustments that have occurred during the reporting period. This report can be used for reconciling your end of day. To learn more about how to process the end of day in Instinct EMR, check out our End Of Day Processing Guide.
Users need to have the analytics_transaction_details_report permission added to a role in order to access this report in Analytics.
💡To learn more about how to access and schedule this report, check out our EMR Analytics Guide!
The Transaction Details Report consists of the following:
Report Info Tab
The Report Info tab is the cover page for the report and consists of the Hospital Name and Hospital Location. It will also show what date/time range the report is for and when the report was created.
This report does not contain a glossary tab at this time.
Transaction Details Tab
The Transaction Details tab includes the following information:
- Time – Date and Time of the Transaction
- Account ID
- Patient ID
- Patient Name – Will display multiple names if client paid for multiple pet’s visits
- Last Status – Will display multiple statuses if client paid for multiple pet’s visits
- Invoice ID – Will display multiple invoices if client paid for multiple pet’s visits
- Transaction Type – Payment or Refund
- Transaction Method – Cash, Credit, Check, etc
- Credit Card Type – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, etc
- Transaction ID – Shown for credit card payments
- Insurance – Shown if Insurance covered a portion of the invoice
- Note – Pertinent information about the transaction
- Logged in User
- Paid Amount
- Refunded Amount
- Voided Paid Amount
- Voided Refunded Amount