Workflow tags allow you to label a treatment (or group of treatments) with a tag.
These tags are then used to filter your Status Board so you don’t have to open each Tx Sheet when you need to see which patients are due for things like:
- Controlled Drugs
- Radiology services
The options are endless, so get with your teams and admins to create tags that will help your workflow become even more efficient!
How to Create New Workflow Tags:
- Head to the Admin screen (setting gear) and find the Workflow Tags section on the left.
- Click on the “New Workflow Tag” button at the top.
- Create a Label and Description then click “Save”.
- Tags can also be deleted by clicking “Remove” to the far right.
How to Assign Workflow Tag to a Product:
- From the Product section in the Admin screen, search for the order(s) you wish to tag.
- Add one or more tags in the bottom right of the Product form.
You can also add or remove Workflow Tags to multiple Products at once by selecting the check box to the left of the PIMS ID, clicking ‘Edit’ at the top of the screen, and using the Bulk Edit tool to Add or Remove Workflow Tags:
Using Workflow Tags on the Status Board:
- Head to over to your filters button and select which tag(s) you are interested in.
- The Status Board will filter to show only patients with active treatments containing those tags as a ‘running person’.