Quickly learn how our Controlled Substance Report is generated and what type of information is included using this handy guide.
Table of Contents
📋 Controlled Substance Report
👀 Looking for our Instinct EMR Controlled Substance Report guide? Click here!
Instinct Treatment Plan Hospitals: Our Controlled Substance Reports can be emailed to your hospital distribution list based on your preferred frequency (daily, weekly, or monthly). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to start receiving this report or if you have any questions accessing, adding medications, or removing medications from your report.
Each Controlled Substance Report includes the following tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet:
- Report Info – Includes hospital name, hospital location, reporting period, date the report was generated (date run), and report timezone
- Controlled Substance List – Main data for the report (more details on this below!)
- Glossary – Includes the name and description of each column to provide clarity about each column’s data
🧾 Report Info
📓 Please Note: A 24-hour format is used to display the time.
📝 Controlled Substance List
This is the main report which includes the following columns:
- Product ID – The product or PIMS ID.
- Product – The product name.
- Formulation Unit – The formulation unit for the controlled substance product.
- Assigned Doctor – The doctor assigned to the visit at the time the treatment was completed.
- Patient ID – The patient’s PIMS ID.
- Patient Name – The patient’s name.
- Account Name – The primary account name.
- Account Address – The primary account address.
- Account Phone – The primary account phone number.
- Entered On – The Tx sheet.